White Plains, NY - February 21, 2019 - Bunge Limited (NYSE: BG) today reported Q4 2018 and full-year 2018 results.
• Full-year 2018 GAAP EPS of $1.57 vs. $0.89 in the prior year; $2.72 vs. $1.94 on an adjusted basis;
• Q4 GAAP EPS of $(0.51) vs.$(0.48) in the prior year; $0.08 vs. $0.67 on an adjusted basis
• Agribusiness impacted by decline in value of Brazilian soybean ownership; full year results up 114% on strong soy crush margins
• In Food & Ingredients, Loders Croklaan integration proceeding as planned
• Sugar & Bioenergy impacted by heavy rains as poor crop year came to an end
• Global Competitiveness Program delivered $200 million of savings in 2018, expect $50 million of additional savings in 2019, reaching original target a year ahead of schedule
• Strategic Review and CEO search progressing