St. Louis, MO - October 26, 2022 - Bunge Limited (NYSE:BG) today reported third quarter 2022 results
- Q3 GAAP EPS of $2.49 vs. $4.28 in the prior year; $3.45 vs. $3.72 on an adjusted basis excluding certain gains/charges and mark-to-market timing differences
- Strong Agribusiness results in line with last year
- Higher Refined and Specialty Oils results reflecting strength in most regions
- Repurchased $200 million of Bunge common shares
- Increasing full-year adjusted EPS outlook to at least $13.50 per sharw
Greg Heckman, Bunge’s Chief Executive Officer, commented, “Our strong results this quarter demonstrate our team’s outstanding coordination and discipline as well as the flexibility of our global platform in this rapidly changing market. These strengths enabled us to better partner with our customers at both ends of the value chains to deliver innovative and sustainable solutions to consumers around the world.
"We are also enhancing our capabilities and assets to position Bunge for continued growth. We are investing in our core oilseed business as well as the growing opportunities in specialty fats and oils, renewable feedstocks and plant-based proteins. We remain confident in our business and our team’s ability to create value for the long term.”