St. Louis, MO - July 27, 2022 - Bunge Limited (NYSE:BG) today reported second quarter 2022 results
- Q2 GAAP EPS of $1.34 vs. $2.37 in the prior year; $2.97 vs. $2.61 on an adjusted basis excluding certain gains/charges and mark-to-market timing differences
- In Agribusiness higher Processing results were more than offset by lower results in Merchandising versus a particularly strong prior year
- Refined and Specialty Oils performance improved in all regions with particular strength in North America and Europe
- Increasing full-year adjusted EPS outlook to at least $12 per share
- Introducing earnings framework of ~$11 per share by end of 2026 building on increased earnings baseline of $8.50, plus future investments and share repurchases
Greg Heckman, Bunge’s Chief Executive Officer, commented, “In the face of significant market shifts, our team successfully delivered another quarter of year-over-year earnings improvement in our core segments.
Our results reflect the adaptability of our business and strength of our operating model.
“Our focus on continuous improvement across everything we do allows us to be agile and to consistently create value in a variety of market environments. We are confident in our ability to successfully navigate
volatility and effectively deploy capital, while continuing to help our customers on both ends of the value chains find solutions to the opportunities and challenges they face.”